Happy Tuesday, everyone! Did anyone make my Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie? It’ll make your family super happy! 😉 Anyway, lately I’ve been trying to dig into the Word more often than once a day…to have it be a passion of mine, not just something “I’m suppose to do”, you know? Do you feel the same way? Well, I’ve been reading through Elizabeth George’s book Life Management for Busy Women, and little did I know there would be two chapters on it! Just what I needed! So, today I want to share with you 10 Disciplines for Developing a Passion for God’s Word.
- Refuse to miss a day
- Pray as you approach God’s Word
- Consume God’s Word in various ways
- Find a pattern that fits your lifestyle
- Be a woman of one book- the Bible
- Be accountable
- Get up before your family for quiet times
- Teach your children, or other young ones around you
- Purpose to get up and READ
- Aim for more time, each time
This book has been such a blessing to me! I pray all of you spend your first moments quietly with the Lord in His Word.